Our campsite has a commitment to carrying on its activities with the greatest respect for and protection of the environment, continually improving, where possible, our environmental techniques and practices.
We acknowledge our responsibility towards the environment and have set ourselves the following goals:
- Compliance with applicable environmental regulations.
- Promotion of the minimisation and recycling of the waste produced by our site to achieve optimal waste management.
- The installation of 12 yellow recycling bins for packaging, 10 blue ones for glass and 10 brown ones for organic materials and 10 further bins for cardboard and paper.
- Taking of appropriate measures to ensure a rational use of drinking water.
- The use of rain and well water for the drip watering of trees and plants.
- To plant, preferable, indigenous drought-resistant plants and use natural fertilisers.
- The gradual implementation of low-energy-consumption lighting. - Inform and raise awareness of campsite workers and customers of good environmental practices
- Inform our customers of the different plants and trees around the site to raise awareness of and promote respect for the environment
. Because we believe in nature and respect it, we would ask for your help in protecting it.