Wide spaces of vegetation with trees, shrubs and plants typical of the Mediterranean.
The green infrastructure of the campsite is made up of more than 12,000 shade and ornamental trees typical of the Mediterranean climate (mulberry trees, elms, poplars, willows, pines, olive trees, acacias, melias, tuyas, cypresses, etc). Spacious garden areas with different types of palm trees, Mediterranean vegetation and highlights the cactus garden and fatty plants, which you can enjoy while you drink something on the terrace of the cafeteria.
In the camping area and in the bungalow areas the green color predominates with all its nuances, which gives us serenity and relaxation. The trees and the vegetation of the camping form a friendly and stimulating landscape.
Each year we plant more than 50 trees and we ask you to help us in the conservation and maintenance of all the vegetation and especially the youngest and most vulnerable specimens.
Nature is our passion, and we feel a great respect towards it, for that reason we acquire the commitment to develop our activity with the utmost respect and protection of the environment, improving continuously, as long as it is within our reach, the environmental techniques and practices. Living in contact with the earth, with the plants and surrounded by trees comforts us, balances us and gives us health and well-being.
Our good practices decalogue:
- Fulfilment of the existing environmental regulation.
- To promote recycling and minimising of waste generated in the camping in order to get a more efficient management.
- To install 12 yellow containers for plastic, 10 blue containers for glass, 10 brown containers for organic waste and 10 containers for carton and paper.
- To apply the necessary measures in order to get a rational use of drinking water.
- To plant preferably native vegetation resistant to draughts and use natural fertilisers.
- To use rain and well water for drip irrigation of trees and plants.
- To apply gradually energy-efficient light.
- To inform and raise awareness on good environmental practices to camping workers and clients.
- To avoid acoustic pollution keeping the acoustic activity to an adequate level.
- To make our clients know the diversity of trees and plants in the camping to make them aware and promote respect for the environment.